Presenter Jeanie Low is an award-winning quilt artist living in San Francisco. She is also the author of China Connection:Finding Ancestral Roots for Chinese in America. Her genealogy specialty is 20th century immigration and naturalization records for all ethnic groups and Chinese Americans. Jeanie is a member of the San Francisco Quilters’ Guild, Textile Arts Council and Ethnics Textile Study Group, California Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society and the Chinese Historical Society of America. She holds a B.A. degree in Chinese Studies, SF State University and an A.A. degree in Library Technology, City College of San Francisco.
- Photography, poetry, and caption
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- FBI workshop - Safe Online Surfing
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.