Presenter Jeanie Low is an award-winning quilt artist living in San Francisco. She is also the author of China Connection:Finding Ancestral Roots for Chinese in America. Her genealogy specialty is 20th century immigration and naturalization records for all ethnic groups and Chinese Americans. Jeanie is a member of the San Francisco Quilters’ Guild, Textile Arts Council and Ethnics Textile Study Group, California Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society and the Chinese Historical Society of America. She holds a B.A. degree in Chinese Studies, SF State University and an A.A. degree in Library Technology, City College of San Francisco.
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Celebrating Chinese Moon Festival
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.