Presenter Jeanie Low is an award-winning quilt artist living in San Francisco. She is also the author of China Connection:Finding Ancestral Roots for Chinese in America. Her genealogy specialty is 20th century immigration and naturalization records for all ethnic groups and Chinese Americans. Jeanie is a member of the San Francisco Quilters’ Guild, Textile Arts Council and Ethnics Textile Study Group, California Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society and the Chinese Historical Society of America. She holds a B.A. degree in Chinese Studies, SF State University and an A.A. degree in Library Technology, City College of San Francisco.
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- APIA Olympians: Shooting for Gold
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.