Presenter Jeanie Low is an award-winning quilt artist living in San Francisco. She is also the author of China Connection:Finding Ancestral Roots for Chinese in America. Her genealogy specialty is 20th century immigration and naturalization records for all ethnic groups and Chinese Americans. Jeanie is a member of the San Francisco Quilters’ Guild, Textile Arts Council and Ethnics Textile Study Group, California Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society and the Chinese Historical Society of America. She holds a B.A. degree in Chinese Studies, SF State University and an A.A. degree in Library Technology, City College of San Francisco.
- Red Envelope Lantern Craft
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 10:30 amMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Year of the Rooster
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Chinese New Year Red Paper Craft
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Folding Red Envelope Lantern
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 10:30 amMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Screen Time Presents eLearning with Flipster!
- Friday, February 3, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.