Presenter Jeanie Low is an award-winning quilt artist living in San Francisco. She is also the author of China Connection:Finding Ancestral Roots for Chinese in America. Her genealogy specialty is 20th century immigration and naturalization records for all ethnic groups and Chinese Americans. Jeanie is a member of the San Francisco Quilters’ Guild, Textile Arts Council and Ethnics Textile Study Group, California Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society and the Chinese Historical Society of America. She holds a B.A. degree in Chinese Studies, SF State University and an A.A. degree in Library Technology, City College of San Francisco.
- Chinese artist book talk
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then and Now
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Talk by Mr. Wang Meng : My 16-Year Exile in Xinjiang
- Martes 13 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.