Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- An Overview of Asthma
- Friday, April 7, 2017, 2:30 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Chi Kung with Chunfu Cai
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 11:00 amMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, April 3, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.