Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.