Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Family Yoga
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Personal Safety Preparedness (in Cantonese)
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.