Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- San Francisco Clinic by the Bay Health Education Workshop
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Eat Fat!
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.