Join us for a free gentle mind and body yoga class facilitated by Fatima Ahmed. No prior yoga experience is needed. Yoga mats will be provided, but bring your own if you wish.
Fatima is a fellow of Niroga's Integral Health Fellowship. Niroga is a non-profit organization that brings transformative life skills to students, vulnerable youth, cancer survivors, seniors and people battling addiction.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room