Fabric Flower Pin
Turn vintage or scrap fabric into a wearable treasure with this fun workshop that shows you how to make a gorgeous fabric flower pin or hair clip that will brighten any outfit! Materials, tricks, and tips provided. For ages 12 and up.
- Button-making at the Library
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Children's Crafts: Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Repujado: Tin Art
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 22, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- String Art Workshop
- Friday, September 26, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.