Fabric Flower Pin
Turn vintage or scrap fabric into a wearable treasure with this fun workshop that shows you how to make a gorgeous fabric flower pin or hair clip that will brighten any outfit! Materials, tricks, and tips provided. For ages 12 and up.
- Origami Club
- Sunday, May 24, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, May 29, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Japanese Windsock with GoGo Craft
- Friday, May 29, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.