Fabric Flower Pin
Turn vintage or scrap fabric into a wearable treasure with this fun workshop that shows you how to make a gorgeous fabric flower pin or hair clip that will brighten any outfit! Materials, tricks, and tips provided. For ages 12 and up.
- LED Holiday Ornaments
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Cookie of the Month: Decorated Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Holiday Glass Jar Lanterns
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.