Fabric Flower Pin
Turn vintage or scrap fabric into a wearable treasure with this fun workshop that shows you how to make a gorgeous fabric flower pin or hair clip that will brighten any outfit! Materials, tricks, and tips provided. For ages 12 and up.
- Fire Flowers
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- How To Make Zori
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.