San Francisco Public Library's Volunteer Services will be holding an adult volunteer orientation on Monday April 7, 2014 at 5p. The orientation will be held at the Main Library (100 Larkin Street, SF) in the 1st floor conference room.
Please view our available opportunities at www.sfpl.org/volunteer or call 415.557.4251 for more information.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- City Department Speakers’ Series
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.