Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
Discover CalStateTEACH and earn your multiple-subject teaching credential. Candidates use cutting-edge online technology and experience a fully integrated observing and teaching environment, creating an outstanding “theory to practice” program.
CalStateTEACH is an online California State University teacher
preparation program offered at the low CSU fee schedule.
CalStateTEACH credential candidates are eligible to teach multiple subjects in a general education self-contained K-12 classroom.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Project Management Session 1: Introduction
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio