Armed with a set of surveillance photographs and a handful of clues, you and your team must find the answer to a baffling mystery based on The Spellman Files. Use your wits, observational skills, and library resources to track down and uncover the agenda of a mysterious interloper in the San Francisco Public Library.
Created by Mastermind Treasure Hunts, the team behind last year's Rogue Agent! game.
Where: San Francisco Main Library – 100 Larkin St.
When: 1pm check in at Koret Auditorium; the hunt will start at 2pm and end at 4:45pm.
The hunt is FREE but you must register your team online in advance. Registration will be closed when we reach capacity so sign-up early!
Register here: http://www.mastermindhunts.com/fox-case
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- VIP Gaming Tournament
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Mad Science: Crazy Chemistry
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Family Film: Monsters University
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.