Armed with a set of surveillance photographs and a handful of clues, you and your team must find the answer to a baffling mystery based on The Spellman Files. Use your wits, observational skills, and library resources to track down and uncover the agenda of a mysterious interloper in the San Francisco Public Library.
Created by Mastermind Treasure Hunts, the team behind last year's Rogue Agent! game.
Where: San Francisco Main Library – 100 Larkin St.
When: 1pm check in at Koret Auditorium; the hunt will start at 2pm and end at 4:45pm.
The hunt is FREE but you must register your team online in advance. Registration will be closed when we reach capacity so sign-up early!
Register here: http://www.mastermindhunts.com/fox-case
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- The Bubble Gal
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- WeDo Lego Robotics
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Food Gardening in a Small Space
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Saturday, July 26, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Alka Seltzer Rockets
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- GoGo Craft
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.