Local cheesemakers, Sue Conley and Peggy Smith, owners of Cowgirl Creamery, talk about their book, Cowgirl Creamery Cooks. Their cookbook is a primer on tasting, buying, storing, pairing, and appreciating all kinds of cheese. Sue and Peggy also talk about their part in the organic food movement and creating an artisanal creamery. Tasting, book signing and book sale follows.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Buzzy Bee Traveling Hive
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Lego: Free Play
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Thursdays @ Noon Film --The House on Telegraph Hill
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Code Camp for Teens!
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Saturday, July 26, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Alka Seltzer Rockets
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.