Local cheesemakers, Sue Conley and Peggy Smith, owners of Cowgirl Creamery, talk about their book, Cowgirl Creamery Cooks. Their cookbook is a primer on tasting, buying, storing, pairing, and appreciating all kinds of cheese. Sue and Peggy also talk about their part in the organic food movement and creating an artisanal creamery. Tasting, book signing and book sale follows.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Heart Jump Bouquet: The life and poetry of John Trudell
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 12:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Richmond SFPD Community Meeting
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- 36th Annual Black Cuisine Soul Food Festival
- Saturday, March 5, 2016, 11:00 am
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.