Local cheesemakers, Sue Conley and Peggy Smith, owners of Cowgirl Creamery, talk about their book, Cowgirl Creamery Cooks. Their cookbook is a primer on tasting, buying, storing, pairing, and appreciating all kinds of cheese. Sue and Peggy also talk about their part in the organic food movement and creating an artisanal creamery. Tasting, book signing and book sale follows.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Community Bike Build
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- 11th Annual Children's Halloween Hootenanny
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 11:00 am
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Plant Bulbs this Fall to Make Carpets of Color For Spring
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.