Local cheesemakers, Sue Conley and Peggy Smith, owners of Cowgirl Creamery, talk about their book, Cowgirl Creamery Cooks. Their cookbook is a primer on tasting, buying, storing, pairing, and appreciating all kinds of cheese. Sue and Peggy also talk about their part in the organic food movement and creating an artisanal creamery. Tasting, book signing and book sale follows.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- "J's" in J-Town: Jews, Japanese, and Jazz!
- Saturday, July 11, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Free Bike Fix-It Clinic
- Sunday, July 19, 2015West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.