Journalist and author Anthony Stanford and Fresh! White a racial and gender justice advocate explore the various reasons for the Black Church's aversion and the general black cultural inflexibility towards homosexuality, same-sex marriage and acceptance of the LGBTQ community. The panelists connect black cultural resistance towards homosexuality to politics, faith and fear. They follow the trail of faith-based funding to the pulpit of black mega-churches and spotlights how members of the black clergy have sacrificed black LGBTQ community for personal and political advancement.
- Teddy Bear Hip-Hop
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Hip-Hop Workshop for Kids
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room