Journalist and author Anthony Stanford and Fresh! White a racial and gender justice advocate explore the various reasons for the Black Church's aversion and the general black cultural inflexibility towards homosexuality, same-sex marriage and acceptance of the LGBTQ community. The panelists connect black cultural resistance towards homosexuality to politics, faith and fear. They follow the trail of faith-based funding to the pulpit of black mega-churches and spotlights how members of the black clergy have sacrificed black LGBTQ community for personal and political advancement.
- Body by Derby - LGBT Athletes
- Martes 1 de Diciembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Daily and Transcendent:
- Miércoles 2 de Diciembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Grafton Tyler Brown: African-American Lithographer
- Sábado 5 de Diciembre de 2015, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B