Art Peterson will present a video and read selections from his sparkling,well-researched guide that explores San Francisco's quirks, landmarks and eccentricities, linking everyday sights that are the fabric of the city with the answers to nagging questions that tantalize the curious.
Art Peterson, a lifelong Bay Area resident, taught in the San Francisco Public Schools for 30 years,15 of these as a teacher of writing at Lowell High School. He is the author of several books including the best selling humor book Teachers: A Survival Guide for the Grownup in the Classroom and the teaching classic The Writer's Workout Book: 113 Stretches Toward Better Prose.
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- Domingo 10 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Stepping Forward
- Domingo 17 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret