We will have a stimulating discussion on Chapters 1-2 of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. (Our August meeting will discuss the next two chapters,)
To obtain a copy, contact email@example.com.
This group is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, www.great-books-sf.com, a nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, appreciate and learn from outstanding works of writing.
Join us for an entertaining and thought-provoking evening!
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B