We will have a stimulating discussion on Chapters 1-2 of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. (Our August meeting will discuss the next two chapters,)
To obtain a copy, contact email@example.com.
This group is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, www.great-books-sf.com, a nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, appreciate and learn from outstanding works of writing.
Join us for an entertaining and thought-provoking evening!
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room