We will have a stimulating discussion on Chapters 1-2 of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. (Our August meeting will discuss the next two chapters,)
To obtain a copy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This group is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, www.great-books-sf.com, a nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, appreciate and learn from outstanding works of writing.
Join us for an entertaining and thought-provoking evening!
- Tween Graphic Novel Club
- Saturday, September 24, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, September 24, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room