Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
· What to expect from your child, from the school
· Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year
· Practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them.
For more information or to pre-register, go to www.ppssf.org
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Parents For Public Schools
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park Meeting Room