The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- Harnessing Happiness
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 6, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, June 6, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Healthier Living Program
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 29, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.