The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area
- CANCELLED - Urban Bicycling: Street Skills 101
- Saturday, May 9, 2015Main Library, Music Center - 4th Floor
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 11, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room