The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, January 30, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 2, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room