The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 2:30 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Seniors CREATE! at the Bridge
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 11:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room