The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Kick & Play with Super Soccer Stars
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:30 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room