The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- Canada by Bicycle
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Diabetes Education
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in Mandarin)
- Viernes 24 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi Saturdays
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones