The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- Adult ADHD and Relationships: Issues and Strategies
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Yoga at the Library
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Introduction to Yoga
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Healthier Living Talk Series
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 2:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach