The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 1 de Junio de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Miércoles 3 de Junio de 2015Marina, Marina: Área Principal
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones