The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Diabetes Education
- Sábado 25 de Marzo de 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 26 de Marzo de 2017, 1:30 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina: Área Principal
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos