The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 23 de Abril de 2017, 1:30 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 24 de Abril de 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Lunes 24 de Abril de 2017, 3:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 23 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 24 de Abril de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Lunes 24 de Abril de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal