The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Vinyasa Yoga for Beginners & Non-Yogis
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach: Área Principal
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones