The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 25 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Sábado 30 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Internet 101
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- CANCELLED Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos