Please join us as Paul Signorelli and Licia Wells, Hidden Garden Steps organizing committee co-chairs, discuss and answer questions about how volunteer-driven, community-based projects are imagined, created and sustained in San Francisco.
In their project, artists, over 600 donors and a dedicated group of neighborhood volunteers helped create & now maintain a hillside stairway newly adorned with mosaic-tiled steps flanked by terraced gardens, in the Inner Sunset District at 16th Avenue, between Kirkham and Lawton Streets. Join us to hear how this major new civic arts project came to be!
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- West Side Whimsy
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room