Please join us as Paul Signorelli and Licia Wells, Hidden Garden Steps organizing committee co-chairs, discuss and answer questions about how volunteer-driven, community-based projects are imagined, created and sustained in San Francisco.
In their project, artists, over 600 donors and a dedicated group of neighborhood volunteers helped create & now maintain a hillside stairway newly adorned with mosaic-tiled steps flanked by terraced gardens, in the Inner Sunset District at 16th Avenue, between Kirkham and Lawton Streets. Join us to hear how this major new civic arts project came to be!
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Miércoles 21 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Chemicals Without Harm, by Ken Geiser
- Jueves 22 de Octubre de 2015, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Flora and fauna of the Presidio
- Sábado 24 de Octubre de 2015, 11:00 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones