Please join us as Paul Signorelli and Licia Wells, Hidden Garden Steps organizing committee co-chairs, discuss and answer questions about how volunteer-driven, community-based projects are imagined, created and sustained in San Francisco.
In their project, artists, over 600 donors and a dedicated group of neighborhood volunteers helped create & now maintain a hillside stairway newly adorned with mosaic-tiled steps flanked by terraced gardens, in the Inner Sunset District at 16th Avenue, between Kirkham and Lawton Streets. Join us to hear how this major new civic arts project came to be!
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- "J's" in J-Town: Jews, Japanese, and Jazz!
- Sábado 11 de Julio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- How to reduce water usage during a drought
- Martes 14 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Miércoles 15 de Julio de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones