Please join us as Paul Signorelli and Licia Wells, Hidden Garden Steps organizing committee co-chairs, discuss and answer questions about how volunteer-driven, community-based projects are imagined, created and sustained in San Francisco.
In their project, artists, over 600 donors and a dedicated group of neighborhood volunteers helped create & now maintain a hillside stairway newly adorned with mosaic-tiled steps flanked by terraced gardens, in the Inner Sunset District at 16th Avenue, between Kirkham and Lawton Streets. Join us to hear how this major new civic arts project came to be!
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Miércoles 24 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- West Side Whimsy
- Miércoles 24 de Agosto de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones