Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- An Explorer's Guide to Understanding Dementia
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Sunset District History
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Seniors CREATE! at the Bridge
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor