Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room