Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Constance Fenimore Woolson: She-Novelist in Venice
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Google Docs: Demystified
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tablet Basics
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab