Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- Heart Jump Bouquet: The life and poetry of John Trudell
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 12:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Richmond SFPD Community Meeting
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab