Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab