Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- West Side Whimsy
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area