Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina: Área Principal
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones