Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Área Principal
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras