Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Workshop on Social Security
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 6:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones