Can't afford home repairs? Want to find out if you are qualified for free home repairs or free safety equipments? Rebuilding Together San Francisco provides free home repairs for income-qualified San Francisco residents and renovates non-profit facilities and schools.
The Home Safety Program serves both homeowners and renters, it involves installing safety modifications such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, shower benches, and smoke detectors. The Rebuilding Day Program renovates homes and facilities of people and organizations who, due to age, disability, and/or financial limitations cannot complete the work themselves. Work includes painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and more.
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 1 de Agosto de 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 1 de Agosto de 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 3 de Agosto de 2015, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 2 de Agosto de 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 5 de Agosto de 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- SeniorNet Intermediate Computer Skills
- Jueves 6 de Agosto de 2015, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras