Babies – PG
A visually stunning and joyful new film that simultaneously chronicles the lives of four of the world’s newest human inhabitants - in Mongolia, Namibia, San Francisco and Tokyo, respectively -- from first breath to first steps, on a journey at once universal and amazingly original.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Lego: Free Play
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Buzzy Bee Traveling Hive
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Thursdays @ Noon Film --The House on Telegraph Hill
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Code Camp for Teens!
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Saturday, July 26, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Alka Seltzer Rockets
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room