In this club, readers will work through books that are unique stories that also cover legal topics. The club will focus on the legal issues and concepts that arise through the story in the book.
The Box tells the dramatic story of the shipping container's creation, the decade of struggle before it was widely adopted, and the sweeping economic consequences of the sharp fall in transportation costs that containerization brought about.
The club will enjoy the book itself, but also dig deeper into the legal concepts behind the box's success, such as labor relations, international agreements, privacy laws, and national and state regulatory bodies.
Más información sobre Servicios de Voluntarios.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 25 de Octubre de 2014Portola, Portola: Área Principal
- City Department Speakers’ Series
- Martes 28 de Octubre de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Martes 28 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras