Spanish language book club.
Spanish language book club led by Chelis López, journalist and co-host of the Spanish radio program Pájaro Latinoamericano broadcasted in KPOO.
Fourth Wednesday of each month 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Paley Room, 3rd Floor - Main Library
¡VIVA! is the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- Germar the Magician
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 11:00 amMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Great Books Reading Group
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Ten Steps to Financial Success - In Spanish
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Sugar Skulls
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission Teen's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.