It is 3 dimensional, permanent, wonderful sculpture, holiday ornaments or incorporated into cards. Materials provided. Limit to 15 participants. Instruction in English. Pre-registration at North Beach Branch Library. Ages 10-18. For information, please contact Jewel at North Beach Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-5626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Charlie Chin
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:00 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Asian Snack Trials
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Japanese Koto Demonstration with Shoko Hikage
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Mondays!
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Mondays
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Jamyong Singye on the Meditative Art of Thangka
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.