We will use origami to fold a crane made with stiffened fabric. The cranes are 3 dimentional, permanent, and may stand alone sculptures. They may be framed as presentation gifts. Workshop is in English. Limit to 15 participants. For teens & tweens, ages 9 and older. Pre-registration at North Beach Branch Library. For information, please contact Jewel at North Beach Branch Library, Tel:(415)355-5626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Spring Koto Concert
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- Charlie Chin
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:00 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Asian Snack Trials
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Tai Chi Mondays!
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Mondays
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Jamyong Singye on the Meditative Art of Thangka
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.