San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Beginner Conversational Japanese Language Group is for adults who wish to be introduced to Japanese through interactions with a bilingual group leader. The class will focus on basic, conversational vocabulary and real world conversational topics. No previous knowledge of the language necessary.
The Japanese Language Group meets Sundays, beginning Sunday March 30, 2014 and will meet until Sunday July 27, 2014. This group will meet from 12p-1:15p.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to sign up.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- ESL Help
- Friday, March 6, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- ESL Help
- Monday, March 9, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Conversational Japanese Language Group (Beginner)
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Learn To Code
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1