Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect from your child, from the school
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year
- Practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them.
For more information or to pre-register, go to www.ppssf.org
- School Governance Workshop
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room