Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect from your child, from the school
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year
- Practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them.
For more information or to pre-register, go to www.ppssf.org
- What Toddler Families Should Know About SF Public Schools
- Thursday, August 27, 2015, 11:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Office Hours (Spanish)
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 11:30 amBayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Train the Trainer: Become a PPS-SF Enrollment Coach
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room