Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect from your child, from the school
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year
- Practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them.
For more information or to pre-register, go to www.ppssf.org
- Club de Padres Latinos
- Miércoles 17 de Diciembre de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- What Every Toddler Parent Needs to Know
- Miércoles 17 de Diciembre de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Find a Public School for your Child
- Miércoles 7 de Enero de 2015Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones