Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
- What to expect from your child, from the school
- Parent responsibilities and involvement – before and during the school year
- Practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them.
For more information or to pre-register, go to www.ppssf.org
- What Toddler Families Should Know About SF Public Schools
- Jueves 27 de Agosto de 2015, 11:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area