Come play with electricity (safely), lights, paper, and other stuff to make some fun art!
You can make light-up greeting cards, make origami animals come to life, or create three-dimensional pop-up paper sculpture that have working lights in them.
For kids ages 10 and up.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Stress Free Soirees with Sophie: Early Bird Valentine Craft
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Teen D.I.Y.
- Friday, January 30, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room