Come play with electricity (safely), lights, paper, and other stuff to make some fun art!
You can make light-up greeting cards, make origami animals come to life, or create three-dimensional pop-up paper sculpture that have working lights in them.
For kids ages 10 and up.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Autumn Origami with Shinta Arifin!
- Thursday, November 20, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Thanksgiving Theme
- Friday, November 21, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Friday, November 21, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Fabric Art Workshop
- Saturday, November 22, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room