Come play with electricity (safely), lights, paper, and other stuff to make some fun art!
You can make light-up greeting cards, make origami animals come to life, or create three-dimensional pop-up paper sculpture that have working lights in them.
For kids ages 10 and up.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Monday Monthly Craft!
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Crepe Paper Flowers
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room