Come play with electricity (safely), lights, paper, and other stuff to make some fun art!
You can make light-up greeting cards, make origami animals come to life, or create three-dimensional pop-up paper sculpture that have working lights in them.
For kids ages 10 and up.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Simple Chinese Calligraphy
- Friday, March 27, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Felt Flower Pin with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, April 3, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 4, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B