Come make bracelets with the library's own rainbow loom kits. If you're already experienced and want to show off some cool designs, hang out with us! And if you're brand new to making jewelry with rubber bands, come learn with us!
Ages 6 and up, please.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Craft
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am