This is a full length documentary film about San Francisco's privately owned swimming, ice skating and museum complex built in the late 19th. century. Please come to Ingleside Library to enjoy watching this historical movie.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- The Sweet Spot
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Video Studio: Open House
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl
- Constance Fenimore Woolson: She-Novelist in Venice
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Genealogy & Family History Research
- Monday, April 3, 2017, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Sunset Movie Nights
- Thursday, April 20, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Drop In Genealogy
- Saturday, April 22, 2017, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room