This is a full length documentary film about San Francisco's privately owned swimming, ice skating and museum complex built in the late 19th. century. Please come to Ingleside Library to enjoy watching this historical movie.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Preschool Films
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Puppy Dog Tales with Oliver!
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area