This is a full length documentary film about San Francisco's privately owned swimming, ice skating and museum complex built in the late 19th. century. Please come to Ingleside Library to enjoy watching this historical movie.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Films for Adults - Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- Monday, October 20, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Preschool Films
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Author Talk: Dennis McNally
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room