This is a full length documentary film about San Francisco's privately owned swimming, ice skating and museum complex built in the late 19th. century. Please come to Ingleside Library to enjoy watching this historical movie.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Films for Adults - Sahara (1943)
- Monday, September 22, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Puppy Dog Tales with Oliver!
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Photographer Janet Delaney
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B