This is a full length documentary film about San Francisco's privately owned swimming, ice skating and museum complex built in the late 19th. century. Please come to Ingleside Library to enjoy watching this historical movie.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Torn Curtain
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Awake Your Faith
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B