It’s Yoga, Kids® provides yoga as a healthy fun activity for mind and body development for all ages and abilities,
Especially for Ages 2-5.
Space Limited. Groups of 5 or more, call 355-2818 for reservations.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Buzzy Bee Traveling Hive
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Lego: Free Play
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Thursdays @ Noon Film --The House on Telegraph Hill
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Code Camp for Teens!
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Saturday, July 26, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Alka Seltzer Rockets
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.