(1949, 115 mins)
Starring Olivia de Havilland, Montgomery Clift, and Ralph Richardson and directed by William Wyler. A wealthy girl falls in love with a penniless man her father is sure only wants her for her money. When she plans to elope, her father threatens to disinherit her. Will she still go through with the marriage?
- Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Holiday Movie: The Polar Express
- Monday, December 22, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Movie and Popcorn: Elf
- Tuesday, December 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room