(1949, 115 mins)
Starring Olivia de Havilland, Montgomery Clift, and Ralph Richardson and directed by William Wyler. A wealthy girl falls in love with a penniless man her father is sure only wants her for her money. When she plans to elope, her father threatens to disinherit her. Will she still go through with the marriage?
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Summer Movie: Up
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 1:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- First Tuesday Film Nights
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - Field of Dreams
- Thursday, July 7, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium