(1949, 115 mins)
Starring Olivia de Havilland, Montgomery Clift, and Ralph Richardson and directed by William Wyler. A wealthy girl falls in love with a penniless man her father is sure only wants her for her money. When she plans to elope, her father threatens to disinherit her. Will she still go through with the marriage?
- Audio-described Movie Monday
- Lunes 24 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- The Lego Movie
- Martes 25 de Noviembre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Films for Adults: Shadow of a Doubt
- Lunes 1 de Diciembre de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones