(1949, 115 mins)
Starring Olivia de Havilland, Montgomery Clift, and Ralph Richardson and directed by William Wyler. A wealthy girl falls in love with a penniless man her father is sure only wants her for her money. When she plans to elope, her father threatens to disinherit her. Will she still go through with the marriage?
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 2017 Spring Teen Book Trailers
- Viernes 24 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- The Sweet Spot
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret