(1949, 115 mins)
Starring Olivia de Havilland, Montgomery Clift, and Ralph Richardson and directed by William Wyler. A wealthy girl falls in love with a penniless man her father is sure only wants her for her money. When she plans to elope, her father threatens to disinherit her. Will she still go through with the marriage?
- Preschool Films
- Martes 30 de Septiembre de 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Despicable Me (PG, 95 min)
- Martes 30 de Septiembre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: The Wizard of Oz
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret