(1949, 115 mins)
Starring Olivia de Havilland, Montgomery Clift, and Ralph Richardson and directed by William Wyler. A wealthy girl falls in love with a penniless man her father is sure only wants her for her money. When she plans to elope, her father threatens to disinherit her. Will she still go through with the marriage?
- Beyond "Film Noir"
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon films - Torn Curtain
- Jueves 1 de Septiembre de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Jueves 1 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones