In this fun, hands-on jewelry workshop, local designer and entrepreneur Chelsee Robinson will guide you in creating your own beautiful bracelet, necklace, or earrings. Materials provided. Limit to 15 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens & tweens, ages 8 to 18.
For information or to register, contact Tony at Ortega Branch, (415) 355-5760 or email@example.com
- Family Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 1:30 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Painting
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Celebrate Bernal's 75th Anniversary!
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Let's Get Crafty: Making Necklaces
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.