In this fun, hands-on jewelry workshop, local designer and entrepreneur Chelsee Robinson will guide you in creating your own beautiful bracelet, necklace, or earrings. Materials provided. Limit to 15 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens & tweens, ages 8 to 18.
For information or to register, contact Tony at Ortega Branch, (415) 355-5760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make your own Drum!
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 11:00 am
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Craft Night: Felt Fortune Cookies
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101 - Recycled Magazines Basket
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Chinese Paper Cutting for the New Year
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.