In this fun, hands-on jewelry workshop, local designer and entrepreneur Chelsee Robinson will guide you in creating your own beautiful bracelet, necklace, or earrings. Materials provided. Limit to 15 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens & tweens, ages 8 to 18.
For information or to register, contact Tony at Ortega Branch, (415) 355-5760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ladies' Knight
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Dave the Potter!
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 3D Origami Swans
- Thursday, March 16, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 18, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.