PG | 93 minutes |1977 | Popcorn!
Annie Hall is just about everyone’s favorite Woody Allen film, winning Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actress, Best Original Screenplay in 1977. It is also ranks as one of the funniest American films ever.
Jewish comedy writer Alvy Singer ponders the modern quest for love and his past romance with tightly-wound WASP singer Annie Hall. Audiences enthusiastically responded to Allen's take on contemporary love and turned Keaton's rumpled menswear into a fashion trend.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Video Studio: Open House
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl