Rebecca, Alfred Hitchcock’s first American project, stars Laurence Olivier as the brooding aristocratic widower Maxim de Winter, and Joan Fontaine as the young woman who becomes his tormented second wife. The film won Best Picture and Best Cinematography and garnered 11 other nominations. An adaptation of Daphne du Maurier's novel, it is an American psychological drama-thriller.
NR | 130 minutes | 1940 | Popcorn!
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Preschool Films
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 10:15 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Exploring World Cinema: Vanity Fair
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room