Rebecca, Alfred Hitchcock’s first American project, stars Laurence Olivier as the brooding aristocratic widower Maxim de Winter, and Joan Fontaine as the young woman who becomes his tormented second wife. The film won Best Picture and Best Cinematography and garnered 11 other nominations. An adaptation of Daphne du Maurier's novel, it is an American psychological drama-thriller.
NR | 130 minutes | 1940 | Popcorn!
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: The Wizard of Oz
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- A View to a Kill
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room