Rebecca, Alfred Hitchcock’s first American project, stars Laurence Olivier as the brooding aristocratic widower Maxim de Winter, and Joan Fontaine as the young woman who becomes his tormented second wife. The film won Best Picture and Best Cinematography and garnered 11 other nominations. An adaptation of Daphne du Maurier's novel, it is an American psychological drama-thriller.
NR | 130 minutes | 1940 | Popcorn!
- Thursdays at Noon film: Inside Man
- Thursday, February 26, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Old Acquaintance (1943)
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room