Rebecca, Alfred Hitchcock’s first American project, stars Laurence Olivier as the brooding aristocratic widower Maxim de Winter, and Joan Fontaine as the young woman who becomes his tormented second wife. The film won Best Picture and Best Cinematography and garnered 11 other nominations. An adaptation of Daphne du Maurier's novel, it is an American psychological drama-thriller.
NR | 130 minutes | 1940 | Popcorn!
- Films for Adults - Sahara (1943)
- Monday, September 22, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Film Night at the Library
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Reel-to-Reel 16 mm Preschool Films
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room