Rebecca, Alfred Hitchcock’s first American project, stars Laurence Olivier as the brooding aristocratic widower Maxim de Winter, and Joan Fontaine as the young woman who becomes his tormented second wife. The film won Best Picture and Best Cinematography and garnered 11 other nominations. An adaptation of Daphne du Maurier's novel, it is an American psychological drama-thriller.
NR | 130 minutes | 1940 | Popcorn!
- Mondo Banana!
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- A Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Robin and the 7 Hoods
- Jueves 28 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret