Rebecca, Alfred Hitchcock’s first American project, stars Laurence Olivier as the brooding aristocratic widower Maxim de Winter, and Joan Fontaine as the young woman who becomes his tormented second wife. The film won Best Picture and Best Cinematography and garnered 11 other nominations. An adaptation of Daphne du Maurier's novel, it is an American psychological drama-thriller.
NR | 130 minutes | 1940 | Popcorn!
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 2017 Spring Teen Book Trailers
- Viernes 24 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- The Sweet Spot
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret