Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids!
- Monday, November 24, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Say Thanks with a Button
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.