Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Origami Fun
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make a Terrarium
- Friday, September 16, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.