Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- How To Make Zori
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.