Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Duct Tape Workshop with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Learn to Finger and Arm Knit!
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 2:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 9, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.