Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, August 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.