Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Make a Valentine!
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Craft
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Plant a Drought Tolerant Garden
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 10:00 am
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.