Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Decorating the Refrigerator
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:30 amGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Monday Monthly Craft
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Artful Mending
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- A Natural History of San Francisco
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.