Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Tree Frog Treks
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Holiday Ornament Making
- Thursday, December 4, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, December 5, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.