Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- WeDo Lego Robotics
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- The Bubble Gal
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Saturday, July 26, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Alka Seltzer Rockets
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.