Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Red Envelope Fish Lantern
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Chinese Envelope Craft
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Art
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.