Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Create Holiday Cards and Crafts
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- LED Holiday Ornaments
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Marble Magnets
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Rainbow Loom
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Holiday Cards with Robyn!
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.