Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Origami Club
- Sunday, April 26, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Make a Button!
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Bicycle Tire Craft with GoGo Craft
- Thursday, April 30, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Qigong Healing: Sound, Energy, & Color
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.