Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 3:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 2, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, July 9, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.