Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Make a Gift for Mother's Day!
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Mother's Day jewelry craft
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- CANCELLED -- Creativity and Art Group
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 1:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.