Help keep San Francisco green by trying an eco-friendly DIY project. Join GoGo Craft for a hands on workshop where you will learn the basics of weaving while making your own pair of Japanese sandals, called Zori. Cut up unwanted T-shirts, scrap fabric, or bed sheets and turn them into a pair of flip-flops perfect for the warmer weather. All materials, tricks, and tips are provided. For ages 13 and up. Limited to first 12 participants
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Lego: Free Play
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Mondo Banana!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Crafty Friday and LEGOS!
- Friday, August 29, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 8, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.