Lesbian Marriage: A Sex Survival Kit is a groundbreaking, taboo-smashing book for every lesbian couple who has already tied the knot or is getting ready to walk down the aisle. It is written by writers Kim Chernin, PhD and Renate Stendhal, PhD. Chernin is the author of 17 books, and a recipient of an NEA grant for fiction. She wrote the classic books In My Mother's House and My Life as a Boy. Stendhal as published The Secrets of Lesbian Desire, and the award-winning photo-biography Gertrude Stein in Words and Pictures.
See Queerest.Library.Ever. sfpl.org/hormelat20 for related online exhibits, archives, and resources.
- Twenty-Five Years of Vampire Life
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Oscar Wilde's Picture of Dorian Gray
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- From Sleaze to Classics
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Celebrating The Past/Creating The Future
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Jewett Gallery
- Out At The Library
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Skylight Gallery
- Queer & Quirky: OBJECTifying Ourselves
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Eureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area