Lesbian Marriage: A Sex Survival Kit is a groundbreaking, taboo-smashing book for every lesbian couple who has already tied the knot or is getting ready to walk down the aisle. It is written by writers Kim Chernin, PhD and Renate Stendhal, PhD. Chernin is the author of 17 books, and a recipient of an NEA grant for fiction. She wrote the classic books In My Mother's House and My Life as a Boy. Stendhal as published The Secrets of Lesbian Desire, and the award-winning photo-biography Gertrude Stein in Words and Pictures.
- Radar Reading Series
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Lambda Literary Awards Finalists Reading
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Another Little Piece of My Heart
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center