Lesbian Marriage: A Sex Survival Kit is a groundbreaking, taboo-smashing book for every lesbian couple who has already tied the knot or is getting ready to walk down the aisle. It is written by writers Kim Chernin, PhD and Renate Stendhal, PhD. Chernin is the author of 17 books, and a recipient of an NEA grant for fiction. She wrote the classic books In My Mother's House and My Life as a Boy. Stendhal as published The Secrets of Lesbian Desire, and the award-winning photo-biography Gertrude Stein in Words and Pictures.
- Moving Performances
- Martes 6 de Diciembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- How Eureka Valley Became The Castro
- Martes 6 de Diciembre de 2016, 7:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Broadway Actor and Author Martin Moran
- Domingo 11 de Diciembre de 2016, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas