Lesbian Marriage: A Sex Survival Kit is a groundbreaking, taboo-smashing book for every lesbian couple who has already tied the knot or is getting ready to walk down the aisle. It is written by writers Kim Chernin, PhD and Renate Stendhal, PhD. Chernin is the author of 17 books, and a recipient of an NEA grant for fiction. She wrote the classic books In My Mother's House and My Life as a Boy. Stendhal as published The Secrets of Lesbian Desire, and the award-winning photo-biography Gertrude Stein in Words and Pictures.
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Martes 9 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Radar Presents a Night of Banned and Challenged Books
- Martes 23 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret