Lesbian Marriage: A Sex Survival Kit is a groundbreaking, taboo-smashing book for every lesbian couple who has already tied the knot or is getting ready to walk down the aisle. It is written by writers Kim Chernin, PhD and Renate Stendhal, PhD. Chernin is the author of 17 books, and a recipient of an NEA grant for fiction. She wrote the classic books In My Mother's House and My Life as a Boy. Stendhal as published The Secrets of Lesbian Desire, and the award-winning photo-biography Gertrude Stein in Words and Pictures.
- Radar Reading Series
- Martes 8 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Gay Men and the New Way Forward
- Jueves 17 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- The Gay Revolution: The Story of the Struggle
- Miércoles 30 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas