Join us as author Gary Kamiya reads from his book, which he has referred to as "a love letter to the place in the world that means the world to me."
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Cervantes Lives!
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Talk by Mr. Wang Meng : My 16-Year Exile in Xinjiang
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- San Francisco Neon Authors Talk
- Thursday, September 22, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B