Join us as author Gary Kamiya reads from his book, which he has referred to as "a love letter to the place in the world that means the world to me."
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Author Discussion: Aloha Kahuna Soul
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 2:00 pmOcean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B