LESBIAN MARRIAGE: A SEX SURVIVAL KIT
Prize-winning authors Kim Chernin and Renate Stendhal talk about their groundbreaking, taboo-smashing toolkit for married and soon-to-be-married lesbians!
A guide book for every lesbian couple who has already tied the knot or is getting ready to walk down the aisle. This toolkit tells couples how to succeed in marriage and how to keep sex and romance alive “until death do you part.”
After a cross-cultural relationship of 28 years, Kim Chernin and Renate Stendhal are now a married couple (and follow their own advice most of the time!)
Lesbian Marriage: A Sex Survival Kit is the latest of their pioneering work on women and sex:
Kim Chernin, Ph.D., is the author of 17 books and the recipient of an NEA grant for fiction. She has written the bestselling The Hungry Self, the classic In My Mother’s House and the memoir My Life As a Boy. !
Renate Stendhal, Ph.D., has published several books, among them a relationship guide for couples, True Secrets of Lesbian Desire, and the award-winning photo-biography Gertrude Stein in Words and Pictures.
Check out their website: http://lesbiansexsurvival.com
See Queerest.Library.Ever. sfpl.org/hormelat20 for related online exhibits, archives, and resources.
- Twenty-Five Years of Vampire Life
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Oscar Wilde's Picture of Dorian Gray
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- From Sleaze to Classics
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Celebrating The Past/Creating The Future
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Jewett Gallery
- Out At The Library
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Skylight Gallery
- Queer & Quirky: OBJECTifying Ourselves
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Eureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area