LESBIAN MARRIAGE: A SEX SURVIVAL KIT
Prize-winning authors Kim Chernin and Renate Stendhal talk about their groundbreaking, taboo-smashing toolkit for married and soon-to-be-married lesbians!
A guide book for every lesbian couple who has already tied the knot or is getting ready to walk down the aisle. This toolkit tells couples how to succeed in marriage and how to keep sex and romance alive “until death do you part.”
After a cross-cultural relationship of 28 years, Kim Chernin and Renate Stendhal are now a married couple (and follow their own advice most of the time!)
Lesbian Marriage: A Sex Survival Kit is the latest of their pioneering work on women and sex:
Kim Chernin, Ph.D., is the author of 17 books and the recipient of an NEA grant for fiction. She has written the bestselling The Hungry Self, the classic In My Mother’s House and the memoir My Life As a Boy. !
Renate Stendhal, Ph.D., has published several books, among them a relationship guide for couples, True Secrets of Lesbian Desire, and the award-winning photo-biography Gertrude Stein in Words and Pictures.
Check out their website: http://lesbiansexsurvival.com
- Radar Reading Series
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Stuart Timmons, 1957-2017
- Domingo 26 de Marzo de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Film Screening: Last Man Standing
- Martes 4 de Abril de 2017, 5:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B