An introductory presentation by San Francisco History Center staff about how to research the history of a San Francisco house or commercial building. This workshop will provide an overview of both print and online resources to help answer questions such as the age of the building, who owned or lived in it, and how to find an historic photograph of it.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- African American Freedom Trail
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Martha C. Taylor: From Labor to Reward
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, African American Center
- Chinese Workers and Balclutha
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Drop In Genealogy
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Genealogy & Family History Research
- Monday, March 6, 2017, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Discover Women’s Lives and Experiences through Ancestry
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.