An introductory presentation by San Francisco History Center staff about how to research the history of a San Francisco house or commercial building. This workshop will provide an overview of both print and online resources to help answer questions such as the age of the building, who owned or lived in it, and how to find an historic photograph of it.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Growing Up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- The Streets of Antebellum and Civil War San Francisco
- Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area