An introductory presentation by San Francisco History Center staff about how to research the history of a San Francisco house or commercial building. This workshop will provide an overview of both print and online resources to help answer questions such as the age of the building, who owned or lived in it, and how to find an historic photograph of it.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Family film matinee
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Puppy Dog Tales with Oliver!
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Photographer Janet Delaney
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B