Discover the most exclusive corner of Pacific Heights, where San Francisco's wealthiest families have built mansions with spectacular views of the bay. Find out which society family runs a nursery school from their home and which rehab program had its headquarters in this unlikely setting. Learn about a Victorian Firehouse turned private residence and a humble church that started a new architectural movement.
This event is sponsored by the San Francisco Public Library's Summer Read SF 2014, with participation by City Guides, a program of the Library and a San Francisco Parks Alliance Partner.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Ingleside Library Garden Preconstruction Mtg
- Friday, February 6, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Cheap Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, February 9, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B