Discover the most exclusive corner of Pacific Heights, where San Francisco's wealthiest families have built mansions with spectacular views of the bay. Find out which society family runs a nursery school from their home and which rehab program had its headquarters in this unlikely setting. Learn about a Victorian Firehouse turned private residence and a humble church that started a new architectural movement.
This event is sponsored by the San Francisco Public Library's Summer Read SF 2014, with participation by City Guides, a program of the Library and a San Francisco Parks Alliance Partner.
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
- Jueves 26 de Enero de 2017, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
- Martes 7 de Febrero de 2017, 4:30 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Parents, Peers and Pasta
- Miércoles 8 de Febrero de 2017, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Connecting Home Owners and Home Seekers
- Jueves 26 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Growing Roses in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Sábado 4 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Your Mission Community Market
- Sábado 11 de Febrero de 2017, 3:00 pmMission , Mission Garden