Discover the most exclusive corner of Pacific Heights, where San Francisco's wealthiest families have built mansions with spectacular views of the bay. Find out which society family runs a nursery school from their home and which rehab program had its headquarters in this unlikely setting. Learn about a Victorian Firehouse turned private residence and a humble church that started a new architectural movement.
This event is sponsored by the San Francisco Public Library's Summer Read SF 2014, with participation by City Guides, a program of the Library and a San Francisco Parks Alliance Partner.
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- 19th Ave. & Buckingham Way Operator Facility
- Miércoles 3 de Diciembre de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Cheap Fun in San Francisco
- Viernes 5 de Diciembre de 2014North Beach, North Beach
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 13 de Diciembre de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones