Discover the most exclusive corner of Pacific Heights, where San Francisco's wealthiest families have built mansions with spectacular views of the bay. Find out which society family runs a nursery school from their home and which rehab program had its headquarters in this unlikely setting. Learn about a Victorian Firehouse turned private residence and a humble church that started a new architectural movement.
This event is sponsored by the San Francisco Public Library's Summer Read SF 2014, with participation by City Guides, a program of the Library and a San Francisco Parks Alliance Partner.
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- Teen Talkout
- Miércoles 8 de Octubre de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Miércoles 15 de Octubre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Free Specialized hands-on Phones Demonstration
- Jueves 16 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos