Discover the most exclusive corner of Pacific Heights, where San Francisco's wealthiest families have built mansions with spectacular views of the bay. Find out which society family runs a nursery school from their home and which rehab program had its headquarters in this unlikely setting. Learn about a Victorian Firehouse turned private residence and a humble church that started a new architectural movement.
This event is sponsored by the San Francisco Public Library's Summer Read SF 2014, with participation by City Guides, a program of the Library and a San Francisco Parks Alliance Partner.
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- Heart Jump Bouquet: The life and poetry of John Trudell
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmMission , Mission: Área Principal
- Richmond SFPD Community Meeting
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- 36th Annual Black Cuisine Soul Food Festival
- Sábado 5 de Marzo de 2016, 11:00 am