Discover the most exclusive corner of Pacific Heights, where San Francisco's wealthiest families have built mansions with spectacular views of the bay. Find out which society family runs a nursery school from their home and which rehab program had its headquarters in this unlikely setting. Learn about a Victorian Firehouse turned private residence and a humble church that started a new architectural movement.
This event is sponsored by the San Francisco Public Library's Summer Read SF 2014, with participation by City Guides, a program of the Library and a San Francisco Parks Alliance Partner.
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- Richmond District Strategy
- Sábado 10 de Diciembre de 2016, 1:30 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- BHP: Bernal History Project
- Miércoles 21 de Diciembre de 2016, 7:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Covered California/Medi-Cal Workshop
- Sábado 7 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones