Discover the most exclusive corner of Pacific Heights, where San Francisco's wealthiest families have built mansions with spectacular views of the bay. Find out which society family runs a nursery school from their home and which rehab program had its headquarters in this unlikely setting. Learn about a Victorian Firehouse turned private residence and a humble church that started a new architectural movement.
This event is sponsored by the San Francisco Public Library's Summer Read SF 2014, with participation by City Guides, a program of the Library and a San Francisco Parks Alliance Partner.
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- Ingleside Library Garden Preconstruction Mtg
- Viernes 6 de Febrero de 2015Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Cheap Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Lunes 9 de Febrero de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Martes 10 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B