Trouble with technology? We can help!
- cell phones
- digital cameras
- electronic gadgets
Get help form a Teen Computer Corps Volunteer at Ortega Branch, brought to you by the Osher Foundation!
For more information contact Tony at (415) 355-5700 or email@example.com.
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Google Drive Demystified
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tablet Talk & Demo (Cantonese)
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room